- ~3 Acre lot, 2 open / 1 wooded
- 800 square feet 1940’s house, fresh refurbish
- Well installed in 2000, 3 BR drainfield installed in 2001
- Blue Ridge Mountain views
- Northern Culpeper location in Alanthus near Rixeyville
- Long paved road frontage on Mt. Zion Church Road
- New exterior paint and siding
- Original hardwood floors sanded and refinished
- New kitchen cabinets and appliances
This house sits on an approximate 3 acre lot with a recent well (2000) and 3 BR septic (2001). The lot is triangular in shape, approximately 270 feet deep and 750 feet wide with 1,000 feet of frontage on Mt Zion Church Road. The rear of the lot is wooded and there are 1-2 open acres. Blackberries and wine berries abound around the wooded perimeter, and there is a large old pear tree immediately behind the house.
Sally Underwood Real Estate
6725 James Monroe Highway
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
Home office 540-547-2970
From Northern VA: 29S past Warrenton. Right on Alanthus Road. Continue approx 3 miles to the first stop sign. Left at the stop sign onto Mt Zion Church Rd. House is ½ mile on the left.
From Culpeper: North on 299 to a right on Chestnut Fork Road (685). At the stop sign, left on Mt Zion Church Road. House is 2 miles on the right.